Gives you extra benefits
NTG Nielsen & Sørensen offers flexible, reliable and efficient bulk transport by road. Our large network of partners throughout Europe ensures that we always have the required capacity. Our fleet is approved to Euro 5 and 6 standards.
The new light 94 cbm walking-floor trailers are designed for land transport of bulk goods requiring notification, such as A2 timber, A4 timber, combustible waste and hazardous waste. We also transport all types of bulk goods that do not require notification, such as paper, salt, grain, A1 timber, gypsum and bulk industrial products.
NTG Nielsen & Sørensen has more than 40 years of experience with bulk transporters as well as tipping and walking-floor trailers.
All our vehicles are equipped with Qualcomm satellite communication, which ensures efficient communication and transparency regarding driving/rest periods. Our personnel are trained in BBS (Behaviour Based Safety), and personal safety equipment is installed in all our vehicles. NTG Nielsen & Sørensen is GMP+ certified.
- New 94 cbm walking-floor trailers that can always load 25 tonnes (total weight 40 tonnes)
- Roll mats for e.g. transporting gypsum
- 100% waterproof carbon tarpaulins
- Eyelets for securing goods on pallets in transit as well as eyelets for straps inside the trailer to secure pallets of goods
- Walking floor trailers with room for 34 pallets
- Walking floor trailers with side opening and 2.74 m loading height